Huber Motor Cars is committed to being a good steward of the environment and has implemented several measures at all of our stores – Mercedes-Benz of Fredericksburg, Volvo Cars Fredericksburg, Volkswagen of Fredericksburg, Mazda of Fredericksburg and Huber Collision Center – to minimize the company’s carbon footprint.
Huber Motor Cars’ current green initiatives include:
- Recycling of paper, plastic and shipping containers
- Repurposing waste oil for clean-burn furnaces
- Installing occupancy sensors for lighting
- Utilizing energy-efficient HVAC control systems
- Offering recharging stations for electric cars
- Installing LED lighting at all of our facilities
- Employing a water-based paint system at Huber Collision Center
- Investigating solar technology
Proud Participant of the Fredericksburg Green Business Challenge
Huber Motor Cars has taken part in Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Green Business Challenge, a yearlong competition that encourages businesses to take initiatives to use more renewable energy sources and cleaner energy. This effort involves businesses across the Fredericksburg area, including the city of Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania, Stafford, Caroline and King George counties. Our region’s efforts to implement green initiatives benefit our businesses and our community.